OHHH MYYY GOODDDD! I’M STILL BOUNCING AROUND THE HOUSE! Just came back from the theater!!!! And it was good, I actually can’t wait right now to see catching fire… I’m gonna have to learn to be patient, because that’s never been my strong-suit and I can’t wait.
Rue’s death was so tragic, I was crying real bad. But basically the whole theater was crying. I heard sniffing and crying sounds coming from everywhere around me!
Some scenes were almost exactly what I pictured when I was reading the book and some, like the cave scene I expected more of. But all together I’m happy with how the movie turned out!
Want a more detailed description? But don’t come crying that I spoiled you.. It’s behind the read more for a reason… Any questions about a specific scene ask me!
perfect, josh is perfect!
Jennifer and Josh talk about their nicknames for Peeta and Katniss.
OMFHGG JENNNN! Peetniss. That’s pretty close to penis. but okay… yeah
- Me: Josh is sooo cute, too bad he's too young for me.
- Friend: Like you ever let that stop you? What about Lautner?
- Me: Shhttt. Taylor and I are only 1,5 year apart. Josh and I are 2 years and a month apart.
- Person: What are the hunger games about?
- Me: 24 kids being forced to murder each other
- Me: its not as weird as it sounds I swear